F-tax and VAT registration (application) / Revisionskonsulterna J Hägglund

F-tax and VAT registration (application)

If you wish to start a limited company, trading partnership, limited partnership or co-operative/economic association, you must register the activity with the Swedish Companies Registration Office before you can apply for F-tax. 

You apply for F-tax (Swedish corporate taxation) from the Swedish Tax Agency. If you want to start up a business activity as a sole trader, you do not need to do this. If your activity is independent, enduring and is being operated for profit, you can apply for F-tax or FA-tax. 

There is more information about this on verksamt.se under the taStarting” and on the Swedish Tax Agency website. 

Call +4635175570  or email jorgen@rkjh.se.  www.rkjh.se